Perfect way to bring the family together
A modern outdoor fireplace is a perfect way of adding value to your property. Well done fireplace installations provide not just outdoor living spaces where you can have a quality time with friends and family, they also bring a definite aesthetic and practical value to your home, making them a sound investment as well.
When installing a fireplace, a number of key factors must be taken into consideration. These include safety, aesthetics, quality and cost. Here’s a quick look at each of these factors:
- Safety: When working with virtually any type of fireplace, especially in the case of a gas fireplace installation, safety is a major concern for us. We make sure that the structure, smoke and other aspects of the fireplace are designed to ensure complete safety for you, your family, your guests, and your property.
- Aesthetics: When undertaking stone fireplace installation or other fireplace types, we customize the design to make sure it adds genuine personality and a warm, welcoming touch to your space.
- Type: From electric fireplace installation to propane fireplace installation and everything in between, we do it all!
- Cost: Our fireplace installation costs are highly competitive. Especially when it comes to wood burning fireplaces, we offer the best rates in Austin.
- Quality: To ensure that you’re getting the most out of your outdoor fireplace for its entire lifetime, it’s important to choose a contractor that values quality of materials and installation as much as they value your business
Ready to get started on your project? Get in touch today for more info